This is an amazing opportunity to join a market leading business at the forefront of the industries they work across. They're a provider of Educational materials across the Agriculture, Aquaculture, Food Chain and Veterinary in the forms of Training, Journals, Magazines, Trade Shows and pioneering work in developing a sustainable food chain for the future.
The company are truly amazing and their people are the same! They're looking to recruit a Sales Development Executive to cover a maternity contract. This could go permanent for the right candidate from October 2018.
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications with leads and prospects with a possible interest in promotional opportunities via a portfolio of B2B titles and events.
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications with veterinary clinicians with a possible interest in CPD opportunities at state of the art practical training facilities
- Manage, maintain and be accountable for your activity to predefined targets
- Be knowledgeable about the sector, customers, competitors and products to communicate with leads and prospects effectively
- Develop and maintain a strong contact list of leads and prospects from a variety of sources
- Ensure accurate use of CRM (Salesforce) to support your activities and to allocate qualified leads and prospects to Inside Sales Representatives
- Attend and report on success stories and KPIs at weekly sales meetings
Qualifications and experience
- Demonstrable commercial experience and success in a similar role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant industry experience|
- Experience of interacting with leads and prospects at the frontend of the sales process
- Experience of and profficiency with the Salesforce CRM system a distinct adavantage
- Highly success orientated
- ?Ability to engage with people and build and develop relationships at all levels
- A self-starter comfortable with working independently to a plan as well as in a Team
- Effective time management abilities
- Enthusiastic about helping and serving clients
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to travel nationally and occasionally internationally as required